Don’t miss the Portland debut of Juelz and the return of Hex Cougar with Portland treasure, EASTGHOST, featuring a never before seen back to back from Chicago underground masterminds Blake Skowron & Tinyghost.
Early arrivals will be rewarded with a room-shaking set courtesy of BrittanyFromEarlier following the world debut of Pop Tha Trunk.
Presented by twentyfive\eight & Phuture Collective
We require proof of full vaccination (photo of vax card will be accepted) OR negative test result within 72 hours of the event. Booster shot not required but encouraged. We will NOT be accepting at home tests. Masks are required at all times except when eating or drinking.
Music, art and community is what we are dedicated to at Bossanova Ballroom. Our staff, whom we consider family, are valuable to us and to the culture of Portland and the community as a whole. Concerts and events are now impossible due to the widespread ramifications of COVID-19 and stay at home orders in our state and city.
We hope will be back to business as usual soon, but to ensure the health and longevity of our family of staff we will be closed until such time that we can provide safety and security for all of us.
The impact to the live music and events industry, and specifically independent promoters and venues, is unprecedented. This includes the full time and part time core Bossanova staff.
We look forward to continuing to bring you live music and events as soon as we safely can, and now ask for your help in providing some measure of help to our Bossanova employees in this time of crisis.
100% of the net proceeds will go directly, evenly divided, to support our core Bossanova family including: bartenders, production crew and box office teams. The link is in our bio.
Thank you in advance for your support.
From all of us at Bossanova:
Stay safe Portland. We are all in this together.
To the Bossanova's valued patrons, performers, vendors and the Portland Community:
As a Community Event Space, the Bossanova Ballroom takes the safety and security of our patrons, performers, vendors and employees very seriously. In following with the guidance and directives put forth from the State of Oregon and the CDC, we would like to keep you apprised of the steps that we are taking to make sure everyone remains safe. We are also trying to be practical and attempt to provide continued employment to our employees and entertainment to our community. Here is what is happening at the Bossanova Ballroom:
1) We have reduced our overall capacity to allow us to exceed the required social distance between patrons for public gatherings. This reduction will allow us to EXCEED the social distance requirements put forth by the State of Oregon and the CDC. We encourage ALL patrons and employees to practice proper social distancing.
2) We have installed additional hand sanitizing stations within the Bossanova and they will be located outside of the bathrooms and inside the front door for use of all patrons. Please use them and make sure you wash your hands.
3) We are canceling/rescheduling all events that would not be able to meet our lowered capacity numbers. All previously purchased tickets will be honored for the rescheduled shows.
4) We are adding additional staff during those events that we do continue to hold. They will be tasked with cleaning and disinfecting surfaces continually throughout the event.
5) All our staff are being trained to recognize outward signs of illness and they will NOT allow entry of anyone they feel presents with these symptoms. We emphatically ask any patron who is, or feels they may be ill with ANY type of cold or illness, to stay home. Please respect those around you and STAY HOME. Get better and join us down the road.
6) All employees, vendors and performers will be screened on the day of any event and will not be allowed to work, deliver or perform if they have illness. Bossanova Ballroom will provide paid sick time to any employee who is ill during this period.